Skip to main content

A Perfect Fit

One of the things that matters most- my wedding dress!!! Hahaha! I'm not much into details of the wedding stuff and I told Dale I care about 2 things on this wedding- my dress and the rings. HAHA! So here's one that I'm really excited about but I don't know what to choose I think? One of my friends, Merie, has been helping me out in finding the dress style that would fit me best. She's also a blooming designer and would help me out in my bridesmaids' dresses. You can check her out here. We also went to Divisoria and asked for prices and tried on dresses that will suit me best. Gowns there ranges to P10,000-P60,000 - way cheaper than the Designer gowns. I remembered my debut gown that I wore just one time that costs around a little less than P30,000. So I promised not to spend so much on this. Here are some guides for the dresses, again from my Pinterest reposts. There are sure helpful when you don't know what dress would fit you best!



Neckline
I don't know how they are called so it helps me to visualize it this way. I would like the Illusion one that would extend all the way to may scary arms. Although I think a little effort on diet and exercise would help me too! Haha! #lazy


Veil
As I don't have a big Church to walk on, I prefer the ankle or chapel length.

Wedding Dress vs Body Shapes

I have few ideas on the dresses from Merie and Dale has a particular dress already in mind (A-line with illusion). I also tried different gowns. But one we (my sister, mom and I) liked best was the mermaid one. But something with the Illusion on the arms. Some inspirations are:







All of them are pretty!!!! Finding and buying the gown is something a little later on the wedding timeline but it's something I'm really looking forward to! :) Meanwhile I need to lose weight. Hahaha! Later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reception Venue Hunt

Until now we haven't booked our reception venue, I KNOW!! When we booked Hizon's, Irin panicked that until now we hadn't decided yet with the venue. Initially, we wanted North Forbes Pavillion and our minds was set to it. But because we took too long to arrange the booking, by the time we actually went to the office, it was already booked. Anyway for Makati weddings, you can check them out.

The Church Hunt

The biggest piece of them all, where we say "I Do". Dale and I were both Thomasians. So of course, we wanted to get Married and the UST Church. There was no second thoughts at first, we dropped by as early as September 2013 to book the Church. But admin people told us that they'll start reservations for November 2013 after the semestral break. So we waited.

Caterer: Hizon's Catering

So finally, a major step accomplished! We booked our caterer yesterday- Hizon's Catering . :) We have been through LOTS of food tasting since October. We checked out Tamayo's Catering, Juan Carlo Catering and had two sessions with Hizon's. Hahaha! What I liked best about Hizon's is the set up, gorgeous!! They have different themes you can choose from. Our coordinator told us that the best seller is the Silver and White because whatever your motif is, the silver and white will make your colors stand out. But we'll still be checking other colors. Here are some pictures of the theme: Centerpieces and table set up. Pretty and elegant right? I could imagine my wedding motif standing out. They can customize table cards and have a menu on each seat. This is already an add-on during the last wedding package they offer it for P5,000. During last October, this can be selected to the amenities instead of the Wedding Emcee or Bridal Car! Also an option are Inv